Watch this recording to learn how you can save on taxes by investing in Real Estate. Ted Lanzaro, CPA has been providing Real Estate Tax Strategies for investors for over 29 years and is a recognized expert in designing and implementing real estate tax strategies.
Mr. Lanzaro is the author of “The Tax Smart Landlord” book and has published over 100 articles on tax planning and is a sought after speaker for real estate groups regarding real estate tax strategies.
What You’ll Learn:
- How taking a proactive approach to your taxes will save you thousands of dollars a year
- How to keep great records and maximize your tax deductions as a real estate investor
- How qualifying as a real estate professional can save you tons of money every year
- How to build up tax-free retirement money with real estate investing
- How does passive investing in Real Estate help you as a W2 employee
Real Estate Tax Strategies involve the process of considering the tax implications of individual or business decisions related to real estate throughout the year, usually with the goal of minimizing tax liabilities.
Start investing in real estate to SAVE on Taxes. Join our Smart Passive Investor Club now.