What Does It Get You?
- Free 30 minute one on one strategy call
- Early access to partner along for qualified investors
- Due Diligence Reports
- Exclusive Access to our SmartMarkets data reports
- Access to SmartBuzz – our monthly Newsletter
- Instant Download of our Getting Started Guide
- Instant Download of our Syndicationary – A dictionary of all things Syndication
- Instant Download of our SmartDiligence Checklist – A Passive Investor Due Diligence Checklist
- The SmartPIE – A short eCourse on Passive Investor Education
- Exclusive Access to our Smartech – A Quarterly Report on Technologies in CRE
Why Invest Passively In Real Estate?
Reduce Risk and Market Volatility
Earn Cash Flow with little to no efforts.
A strategy for protecting your money & return of principal.
All the tax benefits of Real Estate ownership
Raj is a person of extreme integrity
Successful Owner of Multiple Businesses, Real Estate Professional, Co-founder of Multifamily Women’s Mastermind – Memphis, TN
Some of Testimonials From Our Passive Investors
Raj at Smart Capital is extremely knowledgeable in the surfacing Real Estate investment opportunities often working with an extensive network of partners across the nation ! He is extremely transparent, scheduling regular investor update calls, and meet ups in the Boston area for those interested in Real Estate multi-family investment opportunities. He’s awesome and passionate about what he does and it’s a pleasure working with him!
Raj is awesome. I love the time and effort that he puts into researching every opportunity. I get very excited whenever Raj offers a new deal. I don’t always have the money to invest but I wish that I did. For Due Diligence, Market Research, and more, Smart Capital gets an A+.
“Working with Raj has been a great experience because he provides his investors great opportunities to get educated in the multifamily space and has constant communication on how the projects are doing. I also have been coming to the meetups that he hosts and he does a great job educating people on how to invest passively in multifamily syndication”.
Julian Ramirez Luna